- Calendar review.
- Start installing things!
- Book Chapters are due Saturday morning by 10am. Be sure to leave margins 🙂
- We'll begin today with a fun AR exercise, #JustALine.
- We'll see some inspirational AR projects.
- Then Char* will introduce Unity and AR development, and show other stuff.
- Over Thanksgiving break, you are asked to do (and document) 2 Unity tutorials.
- Char's slide presentation
- AR in Unity with 8th Wall (by Char Stiles)
- AR in Unity with Vuforia (by Dan Sakamoto)
AR: The Golden Calf
- Hyper Reality (Keiichi Matsuda, 2016)
- Fuck You (Lily Allen, 2009)
- The Artvertiser (Julian Oliver, 2008)
- Alter Bahnhof Video Walk (Janet Cardiff, 2012)
- Experiments by Vince McKelvie (2016)
- Experiments (one, two) by Zach Lieberman (2017)
- When Things Talk Back (Roi Lev & Anastasis Germanidis)
- Augmented Reality Portal
- Google AR Experiments (2017)
AR: More Things to See
The MoMAR Group Show, "Hello, We're From the Internet", is an intervention exhibition in the Jackson Pollock room at MoMA. (http://momar.gallery). The artist group developed an unauthorized AR app that lets you interact with (i.e. see overlays on) Jackson Pollock's paintings.
- GiphyWorld: https://giphy.com/apps/giphyworld
- Pigeon Panic (for iOS). The #1 Augmented Reality Pigeon game in the world.
- Mirage.World (for iOS)
- ...It's probably worth having a conversation about Enter the Room by the International Red Cross. Oy.
Changes in Scale (Claes Oldenburg)