- 2:10-2:15 — Announcements
- 2:15-3:30 — Work session
- 3:30-4:00 — Small group discussion I
- 4:00-4:15 — Break
- 4:15-4:45 — Small group discussion II
- 4:45-5:00 — Regroup and dismissal
- Monday, April 5th is a CMU-wide break day. There is no class session.
- Here’s a free event that looks interesting, Apr 01, 8pm EST. Gray Area (SF) hosts a special event celebrating the US publication of the first book to be co-created with the emergent AI GPT-3. In this event, Refik Anadol and K Allado-McDowell present a performance of machine hallucinations, floating heads and sound, followed by a conversation with Dorothy R. Santos and Elvia Wilk.
- Here’s another free event opening tomorrow: https://piecesofme.online/ – “An exhibition of offerings to the aggregate hype of the emerging global nft marketplace”
- Please reserve the evenings of April 26-30, M-F, 5-6:30pm, to attend one or more of the STUDIO’s OSSTA (Open-Source Software Tools for the Arts) artist-in-residence lecture series. More information soon.
- E-GO Counterpulse — A performance showcase of drag, dance, performance and technology. Thu, Apr 1, 2021, 10pm EST (7pm PDT) on Twitch.
- Timnit Gebru HCII lecture, this Friday April 2, 1:30pm to 3:00pm. (More information in Discord Announcements channel)
• Happy Trans Day Of Visibility! We recognize the accomplishments of transgender and gender nonconforming persons, and bring attention to their continued struggles. Transgender rights are human rights. (Image: Sasha Costanza-Chock)
• The junior and senior Art undergraduates have organized informal panels for first-year and sophomore students to learn about the various School of Art concentrations. Today (3/31) at 5pm, the panel will focus on opportunities in the electronic and time-based (ETB) concentration. A zoom link is in the Announcements channel of our Discord.
• Artist and game designer Everest Pipkin will join our class on Wednesday April 7 as an outside critic.