Due Wednesday September 5th.
Here is a 1974 Sol Lewitt Wall Drawing (click for full resolution):Sol Lewitt Wall Drawing (1974)
- Execute this wall drawing on a sheet of 8.5×11″ (standard letter) paper for the next class session. I recommend that you orient the paper in “landscape” orientation.
- You may interpret “wall” as a rectangle somewhere on your page, or as the page itself.
- Please use pencil. It’s OK if you have visible guidelines, though they should be light.
- By the beginning of class on Wednesday September 5th, scan in your solution and embed it in a blog post.
- Bring your paper solution to class; it will be pinned up and critiqued.