I am happy with how my clock turned out. I feel the design was greatly improved by a mistake I made when figuring out the geometry for the minutes. I was originally going to represent minutes by a minute()-pointed star but I ended up using arrow-looking shapes made of multiple triangles. This allowed me to add another color and play around with color schemes, which I also think worked out nicely. I was worried my design would look to simplistic from my original sketches but I think it works because it shouldn’t be over complicated – even though this is complicated in that its hard to read the time for larger numbers , but I didn’t see this as a problem.

Comments are closed.