Drewch – Visualization


I totaled the amount of time spent on a bike that launched from a certain station and sorted them from least to most. This could happen because people from that station need to get to a far-away place, or because there is just a large quantity of bikes launched from that station.

The station IDs are scrunched on the X axis and the Y axis makes no sense. We love you D3.

Ok, I would have posted a link to github but it seems like I did not save the processing code part. All I did was add into a dictionary the station number key if it was not already in the dict, but if it was, I added the duration that that bike had to that key. Then I sorted them by least to most and println()ed.

Comments are closed.